1. BUST - Measure around your chest at the fullest part of your bra cup.
2. WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your waistline which is above your navel and below your rib cage.
3. HIPS - Measure 20cm down from your waistline
Shoe Size Guide
MADE FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS. THE NUDE ACTIVE BIKE SHORT IS A MID LENGTH, FORM FITTING SHORT, CRAFTED IN A RECYCLED PERFORMANCE FABRICATION WITH A MATTE, VELVETY FINISH. MADE FROM RECYCLED NYLON AND 25% LYCRA, THIS QUALITY HAS 4-WAY STRETCH AND HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SCULPT AND SMOOTH WHILST PROVIDING FULL COVERAGE AND SUPPORT FOR LOW IMPACT ACTIVITIES. FEATURES INCLUDE A DOUBLE LAYER HIGH RISE WAIST FOR A SLIMMER FIT AND FEEL, OUR SIGNATURE NL. BRANDED LOGO AND A HIDDEN WAISTBAND POCKET AT THE CENTRE BACK. INLEG LENGTH: 17CM.
MATERIALS: 75% RECYCLED NYLON 25% LYCRA
SIZING: OUR MODEL WEARS A SIZE SMALL
SHIPPING - AUSTRALIA
FREE for purchases over $100
$10 for purchases under $100
FREE for purchases over $75
$6 for purchases under $75
SHIPPING - NEW ZEALAND
$20 for orders over $100
$30 for orders under $100
$15 for orders over $100
$20 for oders under $100
- Any returned items must be received within 30 days of your delivery date for store credit or refund (if the item is damaged or faulty). - Items must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags, stickers etc. Any items that have been altered from their original condition are not eligible for return. - Swimwear, Cosmetics, Earrings and Under garments cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
How to Return Item(s)?
You can ship item(s) for return to us OR come into one of our stores and we will happily help you!
Ship Address: 42 The Anchorage Noosaville QLD 4565
Please include proof of purchase in with your return.
Please keep a copy of your receipt of proof of shipment for any returns back to Goddess Online. We recommend using tracked postage.
- We will issue you an online credit for your returned items and a code to access your credit online.
- Returned Items will automatically issued an online credit. - Online credits are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your item is faulty. - Please include your order number, any photos and relevant information regarding the issue so that we can fix this as soon as possible. - If a minor problem is found with the item, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement, or a store credit. - If a major problem is found with the item, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit or refund. - If the item has been misrepresented by us, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement product, a store credit or refund.
If you need to make an urgent change, please email email@example.com with the changes and order number. Our last orders are put through at 2pm daily, so if we receive your email prior to this, actions may be made but not if your parcel has already been dispatched. Changes cannot be made to orders once payment has been received and completed. It is then subject to our returns policy.
How can I track my order?
Once your parcel has been dispatched, you will receive an email with your tracking number that will enable you to track your parcel. If you have not received a tracking number within 24 hours of placing your order (Monday - Friday), please email firstname.lastname@example.org your name and order number.
Did my order go through?
You should receive an order confirmation via email. If you have not received your confirmation in your inbox please check your junk, if you have not received your order confirmation please email email@example.com and we will assist you.